Welcome to Elsternwick Park Sports Club.
The Elsternwick Park Sports Club (EPSC) comprises a bowls and golf sections.
We call these:
- Elsternwick Park Bowls Club (EPBC) and
- Elsternwick Park Golf Club (EPGC).
This website provides detailed information about the Elsternwick Park Sports Club (Bowls Section) (EPBC).
Brief details of our golfing activities are provided under the GOLF section in the above menu bar.
- We are located at 170 Glenhuntly Road, Brighton, opposite the Elsternwick Hotel.
- There is good access to public transport (Elsternwick train station and No 67 tram).
- Bus No 246 (Elsternwick Station to Clifton Hill) stops outside our gate.
Facilities at Elsternwick Park Sports Club include:
- two bowling greens - grass (Bent) and synthetic (both with lights),
- a nine hole golf course next door,
- a well-equipped Clubhouse that can be hired for a range of functions; and
- secure off-street car parking.
If you are a bowler, golfer and would like to learn about either or would like to consider holding your next function at our Club, you will find detailed information on the activities and services available at EPSC on this website.
- E-mail an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call our Functions Manager: Cheryl Manix, on 0425 764 580.
NEW MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR 2016-17 and beyond.
If you're thinking of joining, we have new membership fees for bowlers and combined bowls/golf members. Access these by clicking on the BOWLS link in the above menu bar, then select MEMBERSHIPS.
Those interested in golf can contact Bill Lock (Secretary, EPGC) on 9596 7239 to discuss their options.